ABOUT OUR SERVICES
We’re a husband-and-wife owned business based in Arvada, Colorado. Our sleek iPad Photo Booth fits in seamlessly with any event. Choose from 16 Custom Backdrops, an Inflatable Light-Up Photo Booth Enclosure, Fun Props, Personalized Photo Booth Templates and Photo Prints for all Guests. Guests will make memories getting creative with poses and will walk away with a keepsake that will last a lifetime. Our Photo Booth is equipped with Social Media Sharing capabilities and every photo taken will be uploaded to an online gallery after your event. Our professional Photo Booth Attendants are FUN, engaging, friendly and always happy to offer suggestions for poses. We use state-of-the art Photo Booth and Printing equipment, so you can be sure that all your photos will be amazing!
If it’s a wedding, birthday, bar/bat mitzvah, graduation, company/corporate, school, sports, fundraiser or any type of event that requires photo booth services , we’re here for you!
It’s not just about the photo, it’s about the experience!
PERFECT FOR EVENTS OF ALL KINDS
Corporate & Branded Events
Non-Profit, Gala, Sporting & School Events
Parties & Celebrations
- Bronze (3 hours)
- Silver (4 hours)
- Gold (5 hours)
- Additional time can be purchased for a Fee
- Click HERE for Pricing & to Book Event
- Friendly, Engaging & FUN On-Site Attendants
- Photo Prints for Guests
- Choice of a Backdrop
- Fun Props
- Online Photo Gallery
- Photo delivery direct to your Mobile Phone
- Personalized Photo Print Template
- Use of our Light Up Photo Booth Enclosure (for Silver & Gold Packages Only), add-on for Bronze Package
- Free Travel (within a 75 mile radius round trip from Arvada, CO)
- Hourly Rate beyond 5 hours
- Use of our Light Up Photo Booth Enclosure (Bronze Package)
How do I book Mile High Party Pics, and what's required of Me?
- From our Website, click on Book Now, you will then be directed to our Event Booking Tool
- We will need to know your event date, time, event location and all your contact information
- Select a Package for your Event, including backdrop/enclosure and Photo Print Template
- We charge a non-refundable Booking Fee which is due upon booking your Event
- The Booking Fee reserves your event and locks in our availability
- The Booking Fee is deducted from the balance upon final payment
- The remaining balance will be due in full 30 days prior to your Event.
Can I add more time during our Event?
- Yes, we can be at your event as many hours as you’d like, assuming our schedule is open.
- Your initial proposal includes an option to upgrade and request extra hours.
What Payment Methods does Mile High Party Pics Accept?
- All Debit/Credit Cards
How far is your Free Travel Radius?
- We’ll travel free to your event as long as it is 50 miles roundtrip or less. If further than 50 miles round trip we charge .60 cents per mile thereafter.
Will someone be at our Event to operate the Photo Booth?
- Yes, there will be an Attendant On-Site for your Events
- Sixty minutes prior to the start of your event, a knowledgeable and friendly On-Site Attendant will prepare everything for your perfect celebration
- They will also make sure the booth is working properly and your guests are engaged and having a great time
- After the event, the On-Site Attendant will take down and pack up the booth. You don’t have to worry about a thing but having a fun and memorable time!
What if I need to change our Event Date/Time?
- If your booked event date/time changes to another date, we can apply your payment to a new date at no additional cost depending on our availability
How Large of an Area does Mile High Party Pics need for use of the Photo Booth Enclosure?
- The Photo Booth Enclosure requires a space large enough to accommodate the below dimensions
- 8.2 ft high x 8.2 wide x 8.2 ft deep
What does Mile High Party Pics require in order to be fully setup for your Event?
Location – If guests can’t see us, we’re out of sight and out of mind, which just plain stinks! Just in case you’re worried about us being distracting during speeches or dances, we make it a point to temporarily stop the photo booth during those times so we’re not taking attention away from the special moment!
Accessibility – Make sure the route we’ll need to take to get to the setup space is wheelchair accessible. Until someone creates an affordable, futuristic, stair-climbing rolling cart for all of our gear, we prefer elevators and wheelchair ramps. Plus, you want to make sure any disabled guests can access the photo booth once we’re up and running!
Space Requirements – We need a space that is at least 6’ long by 9’ wide by 10′ high, but a 10’x10’x10′ space is ideal! Make sure to leave space for a line as well.
Power/WiFi – We need a wall outlet (110V, 10 amps, 3 prong outlet) that is dedicated for the photo booth. Sharing an outlet with a bunch of other things like the DJ or lighting can sometimes overpower the plug, but we have a 20 foot extension cord that can help us reach a far away outlet if needed. We also will need a solid WiFi connection (if at all possible).
Weather – Weather is very unpredictable, and who wants to go outside and get all sweaty just to take a photo? Be proactive and carve out a space for us inside your event so weather is never an issue! If your only option is to put us outside, we can be placed on concrete under an awning, like a porch, or under a 10×10 tent with three tarp walls to protect the backdrop from wind. Also, if you’re feeling a bit generous a portable a/c unit or fan will keep our attendant happy and energized to entertain your guests! The photo booth may not be placed on grass or wet ground.
Sunlight – Sunlight shining on the photo booth creates harsh shadows on the guests taking photos (not to mention it causes squinty eyes!), but also be wary of putting the backdrop against a window during daylight hours since the light might shine through the backdrop. On the subject of light, make sure there’s not lights or chandeliers right above our space. Those sometimes cause crazy shadows! If there is a light above the photo booth, it can either be turned off or the lightbulb can be sneakily unscrewed and then replaced after the event!
READY TO GO?
Reserve your date online!