We’re a creative husband-and-wife team from Arvada, Colorado with a whole lot of passion to make every event engaging and entertaining for all. Laughter is timeless and memories are forever.
It all began for us when we attended a black-tie wedding in Dallas, Texas. The bride & groom had a photo booth which we loved interacting with all the other guests and making memories that we’ll treasure for a lifetime. It was at that point that we decided that we wanted a photo booth business of our own.
Fast forward two weeks after the Dallas wedding – we then set our goals very high, all wheels were in motion creating our website, logo and becoming fully licensed and insured in the State of Colorado. Next step was to procure our high-quality props, backdrops and state-of-the-art photo booth and printing equipment.
And then it was Lights, Camera, Action!
Our photo booth experience is to WOW you and your guests! So, whether the event you are planning is a wedding, corporate event, school dance, quinceanera, bar/bat mitzvah, fundraiser or something else entirely different, we at Mile High Party Pics are always here for you!
THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING US TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS!
– Teresa & Alan
PERFECT FOR EVENTS OF ALL KINDS
Corporate & Branded Events
Non-Profit, Gala, Sporting & School Events
Parties & Celebrations
- Bronze (3 hours)
- Silver (4 hours)
- Gold (5 hours)
- Additional time can be purchased for a Fee
- Click HERE for Pricing & to Book Event
- Friendly, Engaging & FUN On-Site Attendants
- Photo Prints for Guests
- Choice of a Backdrop
- Fun Props
- Online Photo Gallery
- Photo delivery direct to your Mobile Phone
- Personalized Photo Print Template
- Use of our Light Up Photo Booth Enclosure (for Silver & Gold Packages Only), add-on for Bronze Package
- Free Travel (within a 75 mile radius round trip from Arvada, CO)
- Hourly Rate beyond 5 hours
- Use of our Light Up Photo Booth Enclosure (Bronze Package)
How do I book Mile High Party Pics, and what's required of Me?
- From our Website, click on Book Now, you will then be directed to our Event Booking Tool
- We will need to know your event date, time, event location and all your contact information
- Select a Package for your Event, including backdrop/enclosure and Photo Print Template
- We charge a non-refundable Booking Fee which is due upon booking your Event
- The Booking Fee reserves your event and locks in our availability
- The Booking Fee is deducted from the balance upon final payment
- The remaining balance will be due in full 30 days prior to your Event.
Can I add more time during our Event?
- Yes, we can be at your event as many hours as you’d like, assuming our schedule is open.
- Your initial proposal includes an option to upgrade and request extra hours.
What Payment Methods does Mile High Party Pics Accept?
- All Debit/Credit Cards
How far is your Free Travel Radius?
- We’ll travel free to your event as long as it is 50 miles roundtrip or less. If further than 50 miles round trip we charge .60 cents per mile thereafter.
Will someone be at our Event to operate the Photo Booth?
- Yes, there will be an Attendant On-Site for your Events
- Sixty minutes prior to the start of your event, a knowledgeable and friendly On-Site Attendant will prepare everything for your perfect celebration
- They will also make sure the booth is working properly and your guests are engaged and having a great time
- After the event, the On-Site Attendant will take down and pack up the booth. You don’t have to worry about a thing but having a fun and memorable time!
What if I need to change our Event Date/Time?
- If your booked event date/time changes to another date, we can apply your payment to a new date at no additional cost depending on our availability
How Large of an Area does Mile High Party Pics need for use of the Photo Booth Enclosure?
- The Photo Booth Enclosure requires a space large enough to accommodate the below dimensions
- 8.2 ft high x 8.2 wide x 8.2 ft deep
What does Mile High Party Pics require in order to be fully setup for your Event?
Location – If guests can’t see us, we’re out of sight and out of mind, which just plain stinks! Just in case you’re worried about us being distracting during speeches or dances, we make it a point to temporarily stop the photo booth during those times so we’re not taking attention away from the special moment!
Accessibility – Make sure the route we’ll need to take to get to the setup space is wheelchair accessible. Until someone creates an affordable, futuristic, stair-climbing rolling cart for all of our gear, we prefer elevators and wheelchair ramps. Plus, you want to make sure any disabled guests can access the photo booth once we’re up and running!
Space Requirements – We need a space that is at least 6’ long by 9’ wide by 10′ high, but a 10’x10’x10′ space is ideal! Make sure to leave space for a line as well.
Power/WiFi – We need a wall outlet (110V, 10 amps, 3 prong outlet) that is dedicated for the photo booth. Sharing an outlet with a bunch of other things like the DJ or lighting can sometimes overpower the plug, but we have a 20 foot extension cord that can help us reach a far away outlet if needed. We also will need a solid WiFi connection (if at all possible).
Weather – Weather is very unpredictable, and who wants to go outside and get all sweaty just to take a photo? Be proactive and carve out a space for us inside your event so weather is never an issue! If your only option is to put us outside, we can be placed on concrete under an awning, like a porch, or under a 10×10 tent with three tarp walls to protect the backdrop from wind. Also, if you’re feeling a bit generous a portable a/c unit or fan will keep our attendant happy and energized to entertain your guests! The photo booth may not be placed on grass or wet ground.
Sunlight – Sunlight shining on the photo booth creates harsh shadows on the guests taking photos (not to mention it causes squinty eyes!), but also be wary of putting the backdrop against a window during daylight hours since the light might shine through the backdrop. On the subject of light, make sure there’s not lights or chandeliers right above our space. Those sometimes cause crazy shadows! If there is a light above the photo booth, it can either be turned off or the lightbulb can be sneakily unscrewed and then replaced after the event!